Disclaimer: These papers are made available as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
- M. Hussain, R. Zhang, O. Brdiczka, and R. Zhou, “System and apparatus for measuring application-specific consistency of check-in-based user location data streams,” Granted 2016, US 9509794 B2.
- Muzammil Hussain. Multi-Hop Localization in Cluttered Environments In University of Oxford 2013. pdf
- P.N. Green, P.R. Green, M. Hussain, S Narwaz, A. Phasouliotis, Z. Qu, N. Trigoni, S. Watson, and T York. Mapping legacy storage ponds In Nuclear Futures Journal, Vol 7, Issue 5, 2011. pdf
- A. Kumar, N. Kumar, M. Hussain, S. Chaudhury, and S. Agarwal, “Semantic clustering-based cross-domain recommendation,” IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI), 2014, Orlando, USA.
- M. Hussain and N. Trigoni. Effect of Clutter Topology on Multi-Hop Localizer Placement in IEEE/IFIP International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks (WiOpt), 2014, Hammamet, Tunisia. pdf
- M. Hussain and N. Trigoni. Adaptive node placement for improving localization accuracy in clutter-prone environments In IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference(WCNC), 2013, Shanghai, China. pdf
- M. Hussain, Y. Ayatar, N. Trigoni, and A Markham. Characterization of non-line-of-sight (nlos) bias via analysis of clutter topology In Proceedings of IEEE/ION PLANS, 2012. pdf
- S Watson, T.A. York, P.N. Green, P.R. Green, M. Hussain, S. Nawaz, A. Phasouliotis, S. Qu,Z. Stanley, and N. Trigoni. Acoustic sensor networks for decommissioning. In Proceedings of Control & Instrumentation in Nuclear Installations (CANDI), 2011.
- S. Nawaz, M. Hussain, S. Watson, N. Trigoni, and P.N. Green. An underwater robotic network for monitoring nuclear waste storage pools Sensor Systems and Software, pages 236–255, 2010. pdf
- M. Demirbas, O. Soysal, and M. Hussain. Transact: A transactional framework for programming wireless sensor/actor networks In 2008 International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, pages 295–306. IEEE, 2008. pdf
- M. Demirbas, O. Soysal, and M. Hussain. A singlehop collaborative feedback primitive for wireless sensor networks In INFOCOMM 2008. The 27th Conference on Computer Communications. IEEE, pages 2047–2055. IEEE, 2008. pdf
- M. Demirbas and M. Hussain. A mac layer protocol for priority-based reliable multicast in wireless ad hoc networks In 3rd International Conference on Broadband Communications, Networks and Systems BROADNETS. IEEE, 2006. pdf
- E. Bart, R. Zhang, and M. Hussain, Where would you go this weekend? Time-dependent prediction of user activity using social network data In International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM), vol. 13, 2013. pdf
- M. Hussain and N. Trigoni. Dynamic node placement for multi-hop localization in cluttered environments In 8th Annual IEEE Communications Society Conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks (SECON), 2011. pdf
- M. Hussain and N. Trigoni. Distributed localization in cluttered underwater environments Proceedings of the Fifth ACM International Workshop on UnderWater Networks (WUWNET), pages 8:1–8:8, 2010. pdf